Library Food and Beverage Policy
Food and beverages are permitted in the Library under the following guidelines:
- Food is permitted only in the Café, Ph.D. kitchen area, Faculty room, or employee lounges.
- Persons with food allergies need to be aware that food with allergens is consumed in the Café and may be present in other areas of the Library.
- Beverages in closed/sealed containers are permitted throughout the library with the exception of the Microform Equipment, Copy Center, Digital Scholarship Center and Special Collections Reading Room.
- Catering for groups is permitted for various meetings scheduled in the Library only
in the following locations:
- Theron Room, Meeting Room 1010 – Catering served in area located next to main entrance
- Alumni Room – Catering served on counter in room
- Torrance Atrium – Catering served on lower level
Please report any spills as soon as possible to the Service Desk on either the first or second floors to minimize possible damage to surfaces or materials.
This policy is in effect throughout the entire calendar year.
The Princeton Theological Seminary Library reserves the right to ask persons not in compliance with this policy to leave the building. Repeat offenders may be subject to loss of library privileges.
The Library reserves the right to suspend this policy for special events.
Effective September 15, 2014