Maps and Directions
Princeton Theological Seminary
P.O. Box 821
Princeton, NJ 08542 USA
Locations in the Library
Paper guides are available throughout the library. Click or tap the image above to view the building guide online.
Floor plans are posted near elevators and stairwells on each floor. Click or tap the image above to view the floor plans online.
Self-Guided Library Tour
Study Spaces in the Library
Places for both quiet and collaborative study
The Reference Desk, available during posted hours, is located on the first floor. Requests for information may also be addressed online.
The Reference Librarian provides individual reference and research assistance and offers periodic classes on the use of research tools.
The Reference Librarian also handles interlibrary loan requests made by members of the Seminary community.
- Reference B–BR, First Floor balcony
- Reference BS–Z, Lower Level
- Reference 2, A–Z, Lower Level
- Main Stacks A–BT587, Third Floor
- Main Stacks BT590–E, Second Floor
- Main Stacks F–Z, Lower Level
- Selected Periodicals (approx. 600 titles, current/unbound), Periodical Reading Room, First Floor, North Wing (shelved by title)
- Periodicals (current and bound), Lower Level (shelved by call number)
- Folios, Lower Level
- Media, Lower Level
- New Books, First Floor
- Reigner Collection, Second Floor
- Microforms, Second Floor
Selected additional locations ***
- Lower Level
- Second Floor
- Third Floor
- Alumni/ae Room (2036)*
- Charles G. Reigner Reading Room (2050)
- James A. Unruh Family Seminar Room (2060)
- Service Desk
- South Gallery*
- Special Collections (North Wing 2173, Hours)
- Center for Barth Studies (North Wing 3173)
- PhD Suite
- Seminar Room (3060)
- Women in Ministry Room (3028)
***Study tables and soft seating options abound on all floors, including (but not limited to) those marked (*) above. Restrooms and water fountains are also located on each floor.